News Archive Male-on-Male Sexual Harassment Leads to Lawsuit The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has filed a lawsuit against Roy Farms, an Eastern Washington grower, after the company violated the federal law by allowing a supervisor to sexually harass male laborers, reports said. Police Searches for Hit-and-run Suspect Police authorities are looking for a male suspect in the hit-and-run accident on September 7 that killed a skateboarder, reports said. California’s Unemployment Rate Drops Anew California’s number of unemployed citizens went down to 10.6 percent in August, lower than the previously recorded 10.7 percent, reports said. Fallbrook Head-on Collision Injures 2 At least two people were injured in a head-on collision that involved two pickup trucks in Fallbrook Monday, reports said. Victim of El Dorado County Crash ID’d as Georgetown Woman Officials of the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office has identified yesterday the woman who was found dead in an overturned vehicle last week, reports said. Elderly Driver Killed after Colliding with Horse A 69-year-old man died early Tuesday morning after the car that he was driving struck a horse, reports said. Wisconsin-based Company to Pay $95,000.00 for Disability Discrimination Suit Settlement The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced Wednesday that a Wisconsin-based company will settle a disability discrimination lawsuit filed by the federal agency. Woman Killed in I-15 Rollover Crash Named The female fatality in a rollover crash that happened Sunday along Interstate 15 was identified Monday as 34-year-old ElviaYduarte from Temecula. EEOC: North Carolina Eatery Sued for Sexual Harassment and Retaliation A North Carolina eatery violated federal anti-discrimination laws by subjecting its female employee to sexual harassment and retaliation by wrongful termination, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit filed Friday. CHP: Interstate 10 Crash Hospitalizes 2, Kills Dog At least two people were injured and a dog was killed in a collision involving multiple vehicles along Interstate 10 Wednesday, the California Highway Patrol (CHP) said. Highway 33 Collision Kills 1, Injures 1 At least one person was killed while another was reported in critical condition following a head-on collision that happened on Highway 33 near Patterson Monday, reports said. Worker Killed in Bethel Island Dock A middle-aged man who was working on a Bethel Island dock was killed after he was pinned down by a concrete staircase Wednesday evening, reports said. 2-car Inglewood Crash Leaves 1 Dead An early morning head-on collision Sunday between a sedan and a convertible has left the driver of the latter vehicle dead, reports said. 3 Found Dead in SUV off California Highway The three persons who were reported missing for more than two weeks have already been found dead Tuesday in an SUV off a highway in Northern California, reports said. Police: “Big Bang Theory” Star Injures Hand in High-impact Collision Mayim Bialik, one of the cast members of CBS’ “Big Bang Theory,” suffered severe injuries to her left hand in a vehicle collision that happened Wednesday in Hollywood, police said. CHP: Century Freeway Lanes Close down to Traffic after 3-car Crash At least three lanes of westbound Century (105) Freeway were closed down to traffic following a vehicle collision involving three cars happened in El Segundo Monday, the California Highway Patrol (CHP). H-Way 101 Car-Pole Crash Causes Brush Fire, Traffic Backup A vehicle that struck a power pole Wednesday reportedly caused a brush fire and stalled traffic along the northbound Highway 101 in this county’s northern side, reports said. Santa Ana Freeway Lanes Shut Down after Motorcycle Crash At least four lanes of the Santa Ana (5) Freeway had to be closed down for several hours Wednesday as officials investigated a fatal hit-and-run accident involving a motorcyclist, reports said. SUV Dives 60 Feet off Freeway; Kills 2, Injures 2 A sports utility vehicle (SUV) fell 60 feet off an elevated Southern California freeway connector in Alhambra Tuesday, instantly killing at least two men and injuring two others, reports said. El Monte Crash Kills 1, Injures 2 At least one person died and two others were reported injured in a collision between a minivan and a Caltrans truck early Tuesday, reports said. Toddler Dies after Four-Car Collision A toddler who was involved in a four-car collision in Upland Tuesday has died Wednesday due to her sustained injuries, reports said. Woman Killed in Santa Monica Hit-and-run Accident A 30-year-old woman was struck and killed by a wayward sedan on a hit-and-run accident that happened early Monday, reports said. Car Hits Pole on 405 Freeway; Leaves 1 Hurt A car hit a pole along the southbound San Diego (405) Freeway Thursday, leaving at least one person injured, reports said. Santa Clarita Intersection Closes down after Car Crash A Santa Clarita intersection was closed to traffic after a single-vehicle accident that happened there Tuesday, reports said. Car Crashes After High-speed Chase Snarls Traffic on Bay Bridge A high-speed chase that ended in a crash and gunfire snarled traffic along the eastbound lanes of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Thursday, reports said. Big-Rig Crash Closes Interstate 5 Lanes Several southbound lanes of the Interstate 5 in Norwalk were closed to traffic after a big-rig carrying fuel crashed Tuesday, reports said. Off-road Accident on Interstate 80 Kills 1 At least one person was killed in a crash that happened off eastbound Interstate 80 Thursday, reports said. Man Hit by Car along Highway 41, Suffers Serious Injuries A man was seriously injured after a wayward vehicle struck him while attempting to cross Highway 41 in Northeast Fresno Monday, reports said. Sun Valley Crash Kills 1, Injures 2 At least one person died while two others were reported injured in a two-car crash in Sun Valley Wednesday, reports said. Middletown 2-car Collision Kills 1, Injures 1 At least one person was killed while another was reportedly injured in a collision between a pickup and a car along Highway 29 Monday, reports said. CHP: Fast Food-eating Driver Rams Parked Cars; Faces Reckless Driving Raps California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers said that the man who slammed several parked cars due to his eating and driving antic is likely to be slapped with reckless driving charges, reports said. PCH Southbound Lanes Closed down after Solo Car Crash All of the southbound lanes of Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) were closed down to traffic after a solo vehicle accident occurred there Sunday, reports said. Collision between Jeep and Big-Rig Injures 2 At least two people were injured after a two-vehicle collision occurred Monday, reports said. Segment of PCH Closed down after Head-on Collision A segment of the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) was closed down to traffic after a two-vehicle head-on collision that happened in the area Wednesday, reports said. Toddler Suffers Moderate Injuries after Pit Bull Attack A toddler suffered moderate injuries when a pit bull attacked her Monday, reports said. Tanker Overturns, Closes Down Stockton Highway A tanker carrying a fertilizer and water mix overturned along a California highway Wednesday, reports said. Car-bike Collision Injures 54-year-old Woman A 54-year-old female bicyclist was injured after a wayward teenage male driver struck her Sunday, reports said. Mother, Child Safe after Car Overturns A mother and her young child escaped possible serious injuries after their car overturned into a drainage ditch Tuesday, reports said Laguna Beach to Vote on Emerald Bay Traffic Signal Installation The Laguna Beach City Council is set to vote on the possibility of installing a traffic signal at Emerald Bay’s main gate on Pacific Coast Highway (PCH), reports said. Number of Distracted Drivers Increased—Study A recent study showed an increase in distracted drivers in California’s roads, reports said. Overturned Big-Rig Causes Power Disruption A big-rig that overturned and knocked down electrical wires left business establishments and residential areas without electricity in southeast Fresno Monday, reports said. Head-on Collision Closes down Thoroughfare A thoroughfare was blocked for at least an hour following a head-on collision that happened in East Contra Costa Thursday, reports said. Street Closed down after Two-Car Crash Authorities closed down both directions of a street in Fullerton after a two-vehicle crash that happened Monday, reports said. 2-vehicle Crash Kills 1, Hurts 4 A collision between a Mercedes and a Regional Transit Authority bus left one person dead, while four others were reported injured, the California Highway Patrol (CHP) said. 64-year-old Man Fatally Struck by Two Vehicles A 64-year-old man died after being hit by two wayward vehicles Sunday, reports said. Station Wagon Crashes into Building, Critically Injures 3 At least six people, three of them in critical condition, were hurt in a car crash involving a large, old-model station wagon that slammed into a Reseda dental and medical building office, reports said. Anaheim Lanes Blocked by Two Separate Accidents Two separate road accidents briefly blocked traffic lanes in North East Street and South Lemon Street Tuesday morning, reports stated. Man Pleads Guilty for Cousin’s Death in Street Race Crash A Lake Elsinore man pleaded guilty Friday to charges of vehicular manslaughter and hit-and-run in a street race that killed his 29-year-old cousin last month, reports said. Rollover Accident Leaves 3 Injured A rollover accident happened Monday after a car veered through a fence and into the Bolsa Chica State Beach’s parking lot, reports said. Multiple Vehicles Collide along State Route 22 Man Survives Irvine Construction Accident A construction worker miraculously survived a freak accident at a construction site in Irvine Wednesday, authorities said. Multiple Vehicles Collide along State Route 22 A collision involving a Metro train and a sedan left seven people injured Saturday afternoon, reports said. Train-Car Collision in Downtown L.A. Leaves 7 with Minor Injuries A collision involving a Metro train and a sedan left seven people injured Saturday afternoon, reports said. Suffolk Car Collision Injures 2 The car collision that occurred in the 8900 block of S. Quay Road has resulted in two-people injury, reports said. Car Crash Leaves 2 Injured A head-on car collision close to Araby and East Palm Canyon Drive left two injured Monday, reports stated. Red Light-beating Rider Hits Car, Injures Self A head-on car collision close to Araby and East Palm Canyon Drive left two injured Monday, reports stated. Red Light-beating Rider Hits Car, Injures Self A 30-year-old man driving a Suzuki 750 motorcycle broke his pelvis and sustained concussion after beating a red light and striking a car Wednesday, reports said. Traffic Safety Study Finds Out that California Cell Phone Ban Saves Lives California’s ban on cell phone use while driving is proven to be effective in saving lives, a new study found out. Rosecrans Crash Critically Injures 5 A three-vehicle crash at Rosecrans Avenue left five people, including a 3-year-old boy, critically injured Tuesday afternoon, reports stated. Fontana Police Chase Speeding Driver At least 11 patrol cars were involved in the chase for a speeding driver on the 10 Freeway and Fontana surface streets on Wednesday night, reports said. Pedestrian Killed Near Bob Hope Airport Entrance A vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian near the entrance of Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, Saturday, reports said.
Modesto Retailer Settles Disability Discrimination Charge with $500,000 After the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) filed a lawsuit against the Modesto retailer Buy Rite Thrift Store, the company now has decided to disburse $50,000 as settlement, reports said.
No Injuries Reported After Car Crashed into Social Services Building No injuries were reported Monday night after a driver crashed his vehicle into a social services building in Orange County.
African American Wins Lawsuit against Choctaw for Racial Discrimination The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) granted an African-American job applicant $75,000 as settlement on a racial discrimination lawsuit, which was filed by the government arm against the Choctaw Transportation Company, Inc., reports said. Apparent Teen DUI Fatal Accident under Police Investigation Authorities are now investigating how Erica Shanice, a teenager, was able to obtain alcohol prior to crashing into a tree in Royal Oaks killing one passenger, reports said. Blythe Labor Contractor Blamed for Death of a Farm Hand, Faces Penalties The Occupational Safety and Health division of the Department of Relations issued a total of $74,125 in penalty against a labor contractor who allegedly failed to protect the welfare of farm worker. Four Californians died after a two-car collision in Texas Eight people were killed by a fatal two-car collision that happened in East Texas including four Californians, authorities have said Christmas Day DUI Arrests in LA County More Than Recorded Last Year Sunday morning, Christmas Day, saw an increase in the number of people arrested for drunk driving in Los Angeles County, reports said. Norwalk Collision Leaves One Dead California Highway Patrol Officer Francisco Villalobos has confirmed that one person was dead after a multi-vehicle fatal crash on Thursday. Philadelphia Firm Discriminated a Muslim Employee, Being Required to Pay $50,000 The pedestrian accident that killed a Black Friday shopper at Lake Elsinore is still under investigation, reports said. Saturation Patrols to be Installed in Costa Mesa This Holiday Season Instead of installing drunk-driving checkpoints now that the holiday season is drawing near, Costa Mesa police focused more on installing saturation patrols all over the area. 2 Workers Rescued from Wilmington Underground Fuel Tank The Los Angeles City Fire Department has rescued two workers after they fell into a 30-foot underground fuel at a chemical treatment while doing a routine cleanup and maintenance on the tank, reports said. Actor Arrested on Drunk Driving Charges in Newport Beach Authorities have arrested an actor from "Final Destination 3" and "Pretty Little Liars" on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol in Newport Beach, reports said. Eleven year-old boy Saves Mom from Two Bulldogs An 11-year old boy saved his mother’s life after the latter was attacked by two American bulldogs at Colton’s 200th East O Street on Sunday, reports said. Cause of Three Women’s Death in San Dimas Jet Ski Crash Still Unknown The cause of jet ski crash that killed three women Saturday in San Dimas is now being investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, reports said. Modern Family Star Sarah Hyland Unhurt after LA Crash Modern Family star Sarah Hyland and boyfriend, Matt Prokop, were uninjured after a car accident last week. USC Director Denies Allegations of Short-Staffing Matt Mcelaith, USC’s University Hospital director for human resources has stated that the hospital is still focused on providing excellent patient care despite the on-going protests of the USC hospital workers at Lincoln Heights in Los Angeles California, 6 a.m. on Wednesday. Jay Medicar Settles Sexual Harassment Suit A patient transportation company has agreed to pay $70,000 as settlement for a sexual harassment lawsuit, according to US Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) reports on Thursday. EEOC Charges NY-Based Insurance Broker for Violating Federal Law The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has filed charges against Sterling and Sterling, a New York-based insurance broker, for violation of federal anti-discrimination law when it suspended and terminated a sales marketer for filing an EEOC questionnaire and a suit, a statement released from its website said. Amtrak Train Collides with Semi truck, 35 Passengers Injured">Amtrak Train Collides with Semi truck, 35 Passengers Injured No serious injuries were reported when an Amtrak train bound for Oakland from Bakersfield collided with a semi truck, KTLA reported. Elderly Los Angeles Cyclist Fatally Wounded in a Colorado Boulevard Crash -A 61-year-old Los Angeles cyclist was killed in a bicycle accident in Pasadena when he was struck by yet unidentified motorist, Los Angeles Times reported. Bus Catches Fire on Del Mar Heights Road, All Passengers Secured -All passengers of the tour bus that caught fire on the 5 Freeway in Los Angeles are safe, latest news reports said. Eucalyptus Tree Falls, Kills Woman Driver in Costa Mesa Fatal Car Accident -A woman driver was killed in an odd fatal car accident when a 50-foot eucalyptus tree fell on her car at Irvine Avenue in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles Times reported. Scaffolding Accident in San Ysidro Still Under Investigation -Authorities are already determining the cause of the scaffolding-related accident at the San Ysidro Port of Entry that damaged cars and left at least 24 people injured, reports said. Fatal Harbor Motorcycle Crash May Have Been Caused by a Mattress - The California Highway Patrol (CHP) believes that the cause of the fatal motorcycle crash on the Harbor Freeway was a mattress, Los Angeles Times has reported. Federal OSHA Cites Florida Manufacturers and Distributors for Health Violations - The US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited two Florida manufacturers and two Florida-based distributors of hair products containing formaldehyde, a statement from its website said. LA Detective Off- Duty When Killed in H-110
- - A Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) investigator was off duty when he died in a motorcycle crash along the 110 Freeway on Friday at 11:00 a.m. Driver Flees Scene of the crime in Rialto, Kills Teenage Skateboarder
- - A hit-and-run driver fled the crime scene after hitting a 13-year-old boy, who was later identified as Jonathan Olagues, reports said. Military Cadet Remains in Serious Condition after Parachuting Accident
- -A military cadet has remained in serious condition after a skydiving accident in Lake Elsinore parachuting center. 5 Injured in Three-Vehicle Crash in San Bernardino
- -At least four people were trapped inside one of the cars while five sustained minor injuries following a three-vehicle collision in San Bernardino on Thursday. Two Amusement Park Workers Injured in Crane Accident to Get Compensation
- -At least two workers of a small amusement park in California were injured when a crane collapsed into them, reports said. Two Cars Crashed, Drivers Injured in Yorba Linda
- -A Toyota Highlander and a Honda Accord crashed near Valley View and Imperial Highway Friday morning at around 8:24 a.m., reports said. Two Injured after LAX Aircraft’s Floor Board Collapsed
- -At least two people suffered multiple injuries after an American Airlines aircraft's floor board collapsed in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on Wednesday at 6:50 p.m. Two Men Survived Burning Big Rig in Strathmore
- -At least two men survived a burning big rig Tuesday afternoon, reports said. Authorities said the survivors, driver Roger Goreham, 48, and passenger Rodney Goreham, 52, jumped out of the truck when it blew a tire and crashed into another vehicle. Three People Hurt after Car Slams into Bus Bench
- -At least three people were seriously injured after a car crashed into another vehicle and a bus bench at Koreatown in Los Angeles on Wednesday morning. Father and Daughter Trapped inside Vehicle in Garden Grove Car Crash Rescued
- -At least two vehicles collided Tuesday afternoon, trapping a man and his-16 year-old daughter inside their Nissan Murano after it crashed with a Ford Taurus, police reports said. Solo-Car Accident in Stanislaus County Kills 6-Year-Old Boy, Injures Driver
- -A solo-car accident which occurred near La Grange has ended the life of a six-year-old boy and caused serious injuries to a 30-year-old male driver, said reports. Miranda Cosgrove Cancels Dancing Crazy Concert after Car Crash
- -Nickelodeon star Miranda Cosgrove has cancelled her Henderson show on Thursday as well as the remaining scheduled Dancing Crazy Summer concert after a car crash, reports said. Texting Drivers in California May Face Higher Fines
- -The amount of fines for distracted driving in California is expected to go up if Governor Jerry Brown signs the proposed bill. SUV slams into Artesia House, Driver Flees
- -A Sports Utility Vehicle smashed into a home on Artesia, causing the vehicle to stay lodged half-way into the house, reports said. Solo-Vehicle Accident in Trabuco Canyon Kills 66-Year-Old Man
- -A 66-year-old male driver has died after his vehicle slammed into a tree, said reports. Nickelodeon Star Miranda Cosgrove Injured in Tour Bus Crash
- -iCarly icon Miranda Cosgrove suffered broken ankle after a tour bus accident in Interstate 70 on Thursday morning. Anaheim Head-On Collision Kills 1, Critically Injures Another
- - A head-on collision which happened along West Ball Road has claimed the life of a woman and caused serious injuries to a man, said authorities. Homeless Veterans to Receive $5.4 Million in Job Training Grants
- - The US Department of Labor has announced granting of $5,436,148 to provide homeless veterans with job training and help them succeed in civilan career, a statement released in its website said.
Van Carrying 15 Seniors Involved in LA Crash
- - At least 15 seniors were injured after the van they were riding in crashed into a car in San Fernando Valley on Thursday at 9:00 a.m.SUV smashes into an Acapulco restaurant, driver escapes
- - An SUV smashed into a restaurant in Monrovia, California, causing minor injuries to few people and partial structural damage to the establishment, reports said. Fatal Pedestrian Accident in Fresno under Investigation
- - Authorities are investigating an accident which ended the life of a 53-year-old female pedestrian. 80-Year-Old Man Dies in Magalia DUI-Related Head-On Collision
- - An 80-year-old male driver died after being involved in an alcohol-related head-on collision which occurred near Chico, said reports. Anaheim Pileup Injures Pregnant Woman
- - A pregnant woman sustained injuries in a pileup which occurred along Riverdale and Lakeview Avenues, said reports. Derailed Train Loaded with Hazmat Forces Evacuation in Littlerock
- - Authorities have deployed police patrols in areas around Littlerock after a 62-car train carrying hazardous materials got derailed. Reports said officials are still trying to determine if gas or chemicals had leaked during the crash. LA Police Officer Faces DUI and Hit-and-Run Charges
- - A police officer was charged with Driving under the Influence (DUI) and Hit-and-Run violations before a LA District Court this week. Young Pickup Truck Driver Seriously Injured after Crashing into Center Median
- - A 21-year-old female Chevy Silverado driver has sustained serious injuries after hitting a center median barrier along Interstate 80, said reports. Alcohol and Speed Likely Involved in Buena Park Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- - Authorities stated that alcohol and speed appear to be involved in a motorcycle accident which claimed the life of a 31-year-old woman and a 23-year-old U.S. Army ranger.
Worker Dies after Falling into Washing Machine
- - An industrial worker has died after falling into a washing machine in Boyle Heights on Wednesday at 12:23 p.m.
LA Trucker Faces Seven Charges in Fatal Crash
- - A driver is facing seven charges on Tuesday for a big rig accident on Angeles Crest Highway.
- Speeding Driver Dies in Yolo County Solo-Car Accident
- - A speeding male driver has died after his car slammed into a tree, said reports.
Watsonville Plane Crash leaves Four People Dead
- - A small plane crashed in a hospital parking lot in Watsonville, California killing Santa Cruz residents David Edward Houghton, his wife and their two sons, aviation authorities have reported.
Unidentified Jaywalker Seriously Injured when Hit by Car in Costa Mesa
- - An unidentified female jaywalker, who is believed to be in her 20s, suffered from internal injuries and head trauma after being hit by a car, said reports.
Pregnant Passenger Injured after LA Car Chase
- - A pregnant passenger was injured after a driver led police on a chase and crashed into three parked cars in South Los Angeles on Wednesday at 3:30 a.m.
30-year-old Woman Killed in Highway 17 Collision
- - A 30-year-old woman has died after a vehicle collision along Highway 17 on Monday at 3:10 p.m.
Anaheim Police Officer Rushed to Trauma Center after Collision
- - An Anaheim police officer was rushed to a trauma center after colliding with a 2004 Chevrolet Impala while riding a motorcycle, said reports. Boy Hospitalized after Drunken Step-Father Collides with Car in Fresno
- An eight-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital after the car he was riding in, which was driven by his drunken step-father, collided with another car, said reports. CHP Investigates Fatal Vehicle Accident in Fresno
- California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers are investigating a vehicle accident which claimed the life of one driver and caused injuries to others. According to reports, the incident occurred on Harlan Avenue and Highway 41 along the Riverdale area. Cyclist Seriously Injured after Glendora Crash
- A bicyclist has suffered head injuries after falling off the bike near Barranca Avenue on Tuesday at 9:25 p.m. Angels Flight Reopens after Installation of New Wheels
- The Angels Flight Railway has been reopened on Tuesday after the California Public Utilities Commission affirmed the safety of newly installed steel wheels on the rail cars.
- Bride Dies after Parasailing Accident on Lucaya Beach.
- A 12-day bride has died after a parasailing accident on Lucaya Beach in Bahamas.
- Trailer Overturns, Spills 8 Tons of Melons across a Blythe Road
- About eight tons of melons spilled across Lovekin Boulevard when a farm trailer overturned and accidentally discharged its load on the roadway, the California Highway Patrol said.
- Elderly Woman Fatally Struck by Car while Crossing in Santa Ana Street
- A 60-year-old female pedestrian has died after being hit by a 2005 Nissan Altima while trying to cross the street using an undesignated crosswalk, said reports.
- One Killed, Nine Injured in Lake Havasu Boating Accident
- A 21-year-old woman died and nine other boat passengers suffered injuries after a Ski Centurion crashed on the Colorado River on Monday at 11:00 p.m., reports said.
- VEHICLE ACCIDENT: Anaheim Chain-Reaction Accident Sends Driver to Hospital
- At least one person has been hospitalized following a chain-reaction accident along the westbound 91 freeway, said California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers.
- Pregnant Selma Blair Unhurt after LA Fender Bender Crash
- Legally Blonde star Selma Blair, who is eight-months pregnant, was unhurt after a minor car accident on Tuesday.
- Suspected DUI Driver Arrested after Fatal Avila Beach Rollover Accident
- A 21-year-old suspected DUI driver was arrested by authorities following a rollover accident which claimed the lives of two individuals, said California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers.
- Authorities Investigate Fatal Rollover Accident in Alameda County
- Police are trying to determine the cause of a rollover accident along Interstate Highway 580 near Livermore which claimed the life of a woman.
- Elderly Motorcyclist Injured in Butte County Low-Speed 2-Vehicle Collision
- A 60-year-old female motorcyclist sustained major injuries after she collided with a sedan while moving at a low speed along East Avenue in Chico, said reports.
- 3 Injured in Kern County Car Crash
- At least three people suffered minor to moderate injuries Monday after the vehicle they were riding veered off the road and overturned along Rancho Road, the California Highway Patrol said.
- 8 Hospitalized in Desert Hot Springs Collision
- Eight people suffered moderate to severe injuries Wednesday morning after a two-vehicle collision in Desert Hot Springs, a California Fire Department spokesperson said.
- 67-year-old Cyclist Suffers Brain Injury in Redwood Solo Crash
- An elderly cyclist suffered serious injuries after his bike fell over at Woodside Road on Sunday at 12:30 p.m.
- Driver Dies, Child Hospitalized after Car Collides with Train
- A 32-year-old female driver died while her 6-year-old daughter was hospitalized after their car collided with a train, said Tulare County Fire Department officials.
- Driver Dies in Marin County T-Bone Collision
- A 20-year-old female driver died in a t-bone accident along north of Highway 101, near south of San Antonio Road, said California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers.
- Camp Rock Star Mdot Finley Severely Injured in Motorcycle Accident
- Camp Rock actor Matthew "Mdot" Finley has suffered serious injuries after crashing his motorcycle in Malibu on Thursday.
- Soccer Star David Beckham 'Speeding' before LA Crash
- L.A. Galaxy star David Beckham was speeding during his May 6 Artesia Boulevard crash, reports said.
- One Dead, Another Injured in Sacramento Head-On Collision
- At least one person has died while another one suffered from injuries following a head-on collision along South Watt Avenue, near Tokay Lane.
- Toddler Drowns after Mom Falls Asleep Beside Pool in Merced
- A 2-year-old girl has died due to a drowning accident, which occurred while her mother was sleeping beside a house pool on the East Sandy Lane, said reports.
- Cyclist Dies in Visalia Accident
- NASA will still pursue its plans to launch rover "Curiosity" even after a crane accident at Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Florida last week.